Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lonely Town Rolas Vol. 9


Ok everybody.........................time 4 another trip 2 Lonely Town. This tight album will have U on automatic cruise control as soon as U give it a listen. There are a couple of unknown tracks on here........so if U know em' just leave a comment with the info.


A big thanx goes out to SOLOE 4 sharing this dope series with us. You can check out SOLOE & the homie CHUCO at:


G MAN


Tracklist
1. I Love You So – Johnny Flamingo
2. Sad, Sad Day – The Superbs
3. I’m Gonna Love You – The Younghearts
4. Wake Up – Image
5. High On Your Love – Kings Go Forth
6. I Wanna Be Your Baby – Unknown
7. Anything – Unknown
8. Hello Baby – The Majestics
9. Make It Last – The Vibrations
10. I Love You – Fred Moss
11. I’ll Always Love You – The Festivals
12. True By You – The Tic Tocs
13. Ain’t Cha Ever Coming – The Starlights
14. I Think Of You – Lady Fox & The Foxettes
15. You Know I Love You – Barbara Stant
16. Sad Feeling – Cicero Blake
17. Someone – The Contrails
18. Where Is The Love – Glen Miller
19. I Love Your Love – The Equations
20. It’s Just Like Magic – Gas Light

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of SOLOE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE
Album cover by SOLOE
*


~
~

1 comment: