Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lonely Town Rolas Vol. 10


What up 2 all the oldiez lovers out there! I've got potent dose of souldiez 2 share with ya 2day from our favorite EastSider SOLOE. 2day I present volume 10 of this highly acclaimed series. So check out the rolas and cruise back 2 give us a little feedback of what U thought. 

For more of SOLOE's work....and his homie CHUCO's work.......check them out at:


Tracklist
1. No, No, Not Again – The Three Degrees
2. I Lost You Girl – Gino Washington
3. Ain’t No Comin’ Back – The Cashmeres
4. Tell Me I Was Wrong – Glenn Miller
5. The Love Of My Girl – James Bell & The Highlighters Band
6. Doing The Best I Can – The Majestics
7. Yeah, Memories – The Fabulous Soundmasters
8. Desperate For Your Affections – The Caesars
9. Call Me Later – Foxy
10. I’ll Be Around(When You Want Me) – Gino Washington
11. Lady Of The Night – The Informers
12. Hook, Line & Sinker – Gloria & The Relations
13. It Ain’t Fair – Tomorrow’s People
14. Lonely Baby – The Moonlighters
15. Little Girl – Sonny Ace
16. Say Yes – The Enkays
17. Before I Leave You – Maxine Davis
18. I’ve Got Love For My Baby – The Commands
19. What’s The Use – The Deletts
20. I Need Ya - Faces Of Truth

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of SOLOE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE
Album cover by SOLOE
*

~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment