Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Better Believe It


Here's a very old album thatz never been posted but grooves none the less!

~


1. I'm The One Who Knows
2. Baby You Got It
3. Sad Little Songs
4. I Want Love
5. I Like The Way You Love me
6. Just Like The First Time
7. Catch You On The Rebound
8. I Think You Got Your Fools Mixed Up
9. Come Here Girl
10. Oogum Boogum
11. Two Time Loser
12. You're Everything I Need
13. Best Thing I Ever Had
14. Take A Chance
15. Where Were You
16. Little Happy Go Lucky Girl
17. Gimme Little Sign
18. Better Believe It
19. Need You Girl
~


~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I`ll be back to rummage your posts later! Off to work now. Good to see you back. All the best, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo G Man, Its Musk (Psychadilsnik)
    whats good with you homie, havent conversed in a minute
    Ever since my Psychadilsnik page got closed on youtube, i had to change email addys and i never get on the old one, so i missed out on all these invitations til now. you think you can send all the invites again to my current email.

    peace
    JugglerOfMusic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT MUSIC YOU PUT ON HERE I THOUGHT U WERE GONE FOR GOOD BUT YOURE BACK! IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR SITE KEEP IT UP. AND IF THEY WERE TO TAKE U DOWN AGAIN ID LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW U AGAIN THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to bill great classic thank you for your posting great music. can you add me to wed site? acn you invite.

    ReplyDelete