Monday, October 11, 2010

Familia Souldiez: Be My Lady Vol. 4


One of the classics from dayz gone by.......
~
01 - The Dells - That's How Heartaches Are Made
02 - Dontells - I'm Gonna Tell The World About You
03 - Bill Locke - Someone To Take Your Place
04 - Nancy Butts - I Want To Hold Your Hand
05 - Alton Ellis - Mother & Father
06 - Ripples And Waves - I Never Had A Girl
07 - Rosie & The Originals - Angel From Above
08 - The Viscaynes - Heavenly Angel
09 - Sound Masters - I Want You To Be My Baby
10 - The Channels - You Promised Me Love
11 - Johnny Stewart - Misery Loves Company
12 - Enchanting Enchanters - No One In This World
13 - Ernie Wheelwright - Begging You Back
14 - Sweet Three - That's The Way It Is
15 - Zilla Mayes - I Love You Still
16 - The Enjoyables - I'll Take You Back
17 - Richard Berry & The Dreamers - Baby Darling
18 - The Tuxedos - Yes It's True
19 - Profits - The Wind
20 - Billy Paul - Let's Make A Baby
~
http://www.mediafire.com/?54nrmznzdik
~

2 comments:

  1. Again Thanks for the invite,and for all the great music you post....3 sites of great soul,what more can one ask for ??

    Cheers !
    Niall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the Dells track. I haven`t had time to explore all the posts yet!

    ReplyDelete