Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Keeper Of Lost Dreamz Volume Three



~ 09/25/11 New Link Updated ~

The link for this classic album is finally up an available.....and I gotta shoot out a big thank U 2 MISTER JOKER 760 who made it happen. Another big shout out to all of those who contributed to this CD:

MISTER JOKER 760
ROSSYBOY
D.J. DEE OF CALIFORNIA
VALLERO
DUSTYROSE
GARY JOHNS
TOKERLOC
COCHITO-TJ664



G MAN


1. Who Do You Think You're Fooling...The Symphonic Four [COCHITO-TJ664]
2. What Price...Nathan Williams [D.J. DEE OF CALIFORNIA]
3. That's What Love Will Do...The Symphonies [GARY JOHNS]
4. What Makes Me Love You...The Sequins [COCHITO-TJ664]
5. More Time (To Explain)...The Relatives [ROSSYBOY]
6. Love Storm...The Perfections [COCHITO-TJ664]
7. Take Me For What I Am...[COCHITO-TJ664]
8. Try My Love Again...MISTER JOKER 760
9. How Could You Love Him...Shades Of Brown [D.J. DEE OF CALIFORNIA]
10. Taint No Big Thing...Los Stardusters [TOKERLOC]
11. Forever...The Bleu Lights [GARY JOHNS]
12. I Can't Wait...The Dontells [DUSTYROSE]
13. It's You That I Need...Enchantment [VALLERO]
14. I've Got To Find Myself Another Girl...H. Andrews Congregation [ROSSYBOY]
15. Beggar Of Love...Little Ben & The Cheers [D.J. DEE OF CALIFORNIA]
16. I Love The Way You Love...The Individuals [ROSSYBOY]
17. Giving Up On Love...Little Jr. Jesse & The Teardrops [MISTER JOKER 760]
18. I'll Do Anything...The Diadems [ROSSYBOY]

*
Post by G MAN
Link by MISTER JOKER 760
Tracks courtesy of MISTER JOKER 760, ROSSYBOY, D.J. DEE OF CALIFORNIA, VALLERO, DUSTYROSE, GARY JOHNS, TOKERLOC & COCHITO-TJ664
Album Cover by G MAN
*

~
~

22 comments:

  1. THANKS...........KEEP THE OLDIES ALIVE....

    P. GONZALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEE WILLIE AND WINKS - TEENAGE LOVE AFFAIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. SYMPHONIC FOUR - WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLING

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT MAKES ME LOVE YOU - THE SEQUINS

    ReplyDelete
  5. HENRY FORD - TAKE ME FOR WHAT I AM

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's you that I need, Enchantment....VALLERO

    ReplyDelete
  7. ain't no big thing by los stardusters ....thx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The independents "Baby i've been missing you"
    Gracias....torreseddie75

    ReplyDelete
  9. chri montez n kathy young - all you had to do was tell me

    ReplyDelete
  10. J.R Bailey - Too Late

    Thanks G-Man,
    Soulin

    ReplyDelete
  11. artist - green berets
    track - i've got to be loved

    [ANON]

    ReplyDelete
  12. little green Monster - exits

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about "Los Mocosos - I'm Your Puppet" amospop

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Montegos - Theme Of A Broken Heart
    Pretty Boy Lamar - I Am In Love

    Gonzo From L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First off & foremost i'd like to extend my utmost respect to you & yours for puttin it down with the oldies that cant be found almost anywhere. Thanks homie.

    If possible i'd like to make a request for an album i've been searchin high & low for, Sly slick & wicked - confessin' a feeling. If its possible on your behalf i'd love to see it posted up here for myself & others to share. Thanks again for the slammin souldies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey G if it's not too late can I change The Dontells to The Monticellows - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face? I just noticed it was used before, it's cool if u can't, ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i cant do whit out you-ABRAHAM N' HIS SONS ......THX

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANKS MISTER JOKER 760. FOR THE WORK ON THE LINK CARNAL AND ALL THIS GRANDE AND BIG FIRME FAMILIA AND CREW MEMBERS. GRACIAS G-MAN FOR BRING US THIS FIRME BLOG ....

    ReplyDelete