Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lonely Town Rolas Vol. 7



Another dazzling oldiez album is on display courtesy of our favorite EastSider SOLOE. This one is guaranteed not to dissapoint....in fact for more fabulous work like this be sure to check out SOLOE & CHUCO at 

1. I’m Without A Girlfriend – The Gallahads
2. Girl Here I Am – Gino Washington
3. Love You – The Informers
4. I’ll Never Change – La Dellies
5. Don’t Wake Me Up – Jack & The Mods
6. I’m The One Who Loves You – The Millionaires
7. I Won’t Do Anything – The Moments
8. I’m Not Like The Others – North, South, East & West
9. Lovers To Friends – The Satagans
10. Cry Love – The Sweet & Innocent
11. Hurry On Up Tomorrow – Tomorrow’s People
12. Miss America Stand Up – White Family Band
13. In My Opinion Pt.1 – The Young Vandals
14. Please Don’t Go – Ruby Sherry
15. Honest I Do – Soulcentral
16. I’m No Stranger – Sunny & The Sunliners
17. Wrong Wrong Wrong – Ray & Dave
18. Not The Right Time – Dimas III
19. If You Love Me – Monique
20. Come Back To Me – George Wilson


*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of SOLOE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE
Album cover by SOLOE
*


~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA7YTO9J
~


No comments:

Post a Comment