Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lonely Town Rolas Vol. 6


More great work from that one and only EastSide collector SOLOE!

1. Think About Tomorrow – The Ethics
2. Love Me Girl – The Mylestones
3. When You Lose The One You Love – Buddy Smith
4. I’ll Show You How To Love Me – Cannibal & The Headhunters
5. I Don’t Mind – The Crescendos
6. Just One More Time – The Dukes
7. I Won’t Stand In Your Way – The Premiers
8. My Heart Isn’t In It – The Superbs
9. Now He’s Mine – The Lockettes
10. I Won’t Be Hurt – The Sensations
11. Seem’s You’ve Forsaken My Love – Maxine Brown
12. I Hope You Really Love Me – Family Circle
13. Love Is Just Like A Baseball Game – Reggie Sadler
14. Helpless – The Reflections
15. Hey Lover – Giny Satin
16. My Girl Jean – The Sharpees
17. You’re Gonna Wreck My Life – Guitar Ray
18. She Gives Me Love – The Romancers
19. Something I’m Doing Wrong – The Shelletts
20. Please Tell Me So – Donnie Elbert


*
Post by G MAN
Link by SOLOE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE
Cover by SOLOE
*

~
~

1 comment: