Friday, December 10, 2010

Soloe's Oldies Vol. 9


Watch out today Familia. We're going way back in time to present one of the classics.........Soloe's Oldies Vol. 9. This album was created by the world famous East L.A. souldies collector Soloe. This is the same cat that put out the "MEMORIES OF THE PAST" series, the "DRIFTING ON A MEMORY" volumes and of course "SOLOES OLDIES". So put this baby on download, burn it to CD and get your cruize on this weekend with this knockout classic!

Almost forgot to mention our EastSide homeboy also put out that dynamite soul series "LONELY TOWN ROLAS"!

Itz been some time since this was originally posted and not 100% sure on the track list. If the track listing posted below is incorrect just holler with the corrections....in fact if itz right holler back and let me know that 2!
~

1. LEAVE HER ALONE...LITTLE RAY JIMENEZ
2. SOMEONE...THE CALIFORNIA PLAYBOYS
3. I'M IN LOVE...THE TURBULATIONS
4. WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT...MASTERPIECE
5. CHOOSE ME...THE DEBONETTES
6. OVER MY DEAD BODY...BENNY & TINA
7. STORY BOOK...THE SWEET CHERRIES
8. SITTING ALONE IN MY LONELY ROOM...THE OTISETTES
9. I'M THE GUY...THE YEOMANS
10. MAKE YOU MINE...HONEY & THE BEES
11. SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY...A BRIGHTER SHADE OF DARKNESS
12. ALL MY FRIENDS CALL ME A FOOL...LARRY SAUNDERS
13. ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LONELY...HOLLY MAXWELL
14. UNDERSTAND...THE LIVING US
15. EVERYTIME I SEE MY BABY...THE DELFONICS
16. LOVE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT...THE SWEET CHERRIES
17. DADDY'S HOME...SHEP & THE LIMELITES
18. SORRY DADDY...THE SWEETHEARTS
19. THERE'S SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND...BOBBY MARCHAN
20. THERE'S NOTHING ON YOUR MIND...THE TEEN QUEENS

~

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get back to this blog for about a year now. I was sitting here listen to Trouble, Heartaches & Soul of Yesterday Vol 1. and thought...DAMN I WISH THAT BLOG DID GO PRIVATE!!! So I started searching looking for an email to ask for an invite since I was a dedicated follower at one moment. So how after clicking on all the links on Google I go through to this link. Can I please, please get an I please, please get an invite...PLEASE GMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the play list this should be onpoint!!! Thanks GMAN!

    ReplyDelete