Friday, June 17, 2011

Lonely Town Rolas Vol. 5


And the oldies march on......with another EastSider classic from the homeboy Soloe!

1. Absence – The Fabulistic’s
2. I’m Gonna Love You – Age Of Bronze
3. I’ll Give You A Ring – Ed Nelson
4. Call Me – Emmit Long
5. Are You Gonna Leave Me – Jessie James
6. Given Up On Love – Johnny Thompson
7. Lonely Girl – Side Show
8. Today I Kissed My New Love – The Arabians
9. Running – Sounds Of Blackness
10. Good Old Days – The Jones Brothers
11. Wrapped Around Your Finger – The Poets
12. I Wanna Tell My Baby – The Precisions
13. Ain’t No Telling – The Houston Outlaws
14. Your Love – Seaquence
15. Holy One – Freddy Fender
16. Look A Little Higher – The Uptights
17. You’ve Been Gone To Long – Ann Sexton
18. It’s A New Day – The Sensations

*
Post by G MAN
Link by SOLOE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE
Cover by SOLOE
*

~
~

1 comment: